RE: R100RT won't start, part deux

You can send them to a number of places to have them cleaned, or depending on
your location, look in the yellow pages for "injection service and repair".  If
there aren't any diesel injection service places near you,
http://www.cruzinperformance.com/fuelinj.html  seems to have a good rep on the
4x4 forums.

Davis Eichelberger