Re: R1100RT won't start, part deux

In a message dated 5/29/04 4:29:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, marc@xxxxxxxxx
writes:
> sure what would be best. Others will know. Once you get some spray pattern
> going, you'd be surprised what Chevron Techtron can do. Pour the whole
> sucker in a full tank of fresh fuel.

How about a soak in techron?   Or better yet, a soak in techron in an
ultrasonic cleaner (I'm thinking small, jewelery cleaning size).>>
If you could rig wires into the cleaner, so you could energize the injector,
thus letting the solvent get to the valve seat, I think you would have good
success. It only takes about 9V to open the injector fully. I've kept one open
over an hour without it overheating.

Tom Cutter