Re: R1100RT won't start, oh @#$*!

OK, here comes the embarrassing part...

When I pulled the fuel tank, I didn't pay much attention to the difference
between the two fuel lines. I just clamped them both off and went about the
work. Kinda thinking one was for left side and one for the right.

When I assembled, I put then back in what I thought was the right way. And
figured I had it right when fuel came out the injector attachment point.

So now I'm pretty sure I got them reversed. And now realize that one is feed
and one is a return line.

What I think I was getting out of the injector line was just gravity feed
back though the return line. And thus, I was not getting a pressurized line
to the injectors.

I'm going to pull the lines and redo tonight. We'll see how the injectors
fire with actual pressure behind them.

Thanks to everyone for the advice. Yet again proves that nothing is
fool-proof to a sufficiently motivated fool.