Re: Exhaust Systems

Bob,  Don't sell the two brothers!  Just get a VFR 750 can and put it
on the connector pipe.  Makes a great system with exactly the right
sound.

Al sez:

Right on!  Every VFR owner has a can sitting in the garage.  First thing
they do when they get the bike is install an aftermarket system.

I went on the VFR list, and bought one for $50 + shipping.   You turn it
over, and you have to make a hanger for it.  Involves a few easy mods.  It's
a low back pressure muffler, stainless steel, and has just the right sound.
I got the idea from a fellow up in Mass, and I think he posted it on one of
the bike sites.

Al

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank Bkgrd.gif]