From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Toby Berk
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 8:53 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Windshield for R1100R (2001)

I am going to buy a windshield or fairing for my newly acquired 2001
R1100R (has the clock in the center of the instrument cluster).

I am considering the following:

National Cycle Plexistar (if they have the mounts for my bike)
*Ceebailey (if this one, don't know how wide I should get it)
*Aeroflow handlebar fairing

(*) - uses the BMW mounting kit, which I would also have to buy

Does anyone have any experience with these or recommendations?

Thanks.

Toby

- --
- --