Re: BMW: Motorcycle Consumer News

In a message dated 8/7/2004 2:38:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
schinkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
John:

Do you have a BMW?

Pete
89 Hawk, Red
02 R1150RA, GATech Yellow
<snip>

Busted!

Nope, I'm here (again) to lurk, listen and learn.  (Couldn't help putting in
a plug for what I think is a great publication, though.)  I was here for a
couple of years, but had been gone for about that long again -- until last week.

A friend of mine (the one who had all the trouble with the Buell) recently
bought an 1150GS Adventure (funny story, that) and I put a couple of hundred
miles on it a week or two ago.  So I feel like I have the Oilhead bug again ....

- --John Kokola
'89 Hawk GTR (one of a kind)
'93 CBR1000F (aka "Black Wing" ... Penske, RaceTech, Garmin, Throttlemeister,
etc.)
'96 CBR600F3 (track)