Re: Retorquing heads etc.

To close out the story of my cylinder stud which stripped the thread out
of the crankcase.... I did fit a Helicoil thread insert for just that one
stud, securing it and the stud with high strength thread locker.  This and
the other studs all held up fine when reassembling the cylinder bank -
they all torqued up just fine.  The bike is running fine and no longer has
the leaks I originally set out to address.  I received good information
and advice from a few of you and I'm very grateful for it.