Re: oilheads-digest V1 #263

I really like MCN.  $22 per year is peanuts compared to maintaining a Bmw.
I just don't see much room to complain about a Ad free pub for a measly $22
per year which makes a serious effort to distinguish myth from reality.
Considering BMW's low market share they have a fair amount of coverage on
BMW's it seems to me.  David Hough and Fred Rau seem to really like the
mark.  But in the end they're supposed to tell it like they find it and as
far as I can tell they pretty much do!
- -Ed-