Road Pilot longevity

Someone asked a while back about the longevity of the Michelin road pilot
tires.   I run 39 PSI front, 42 PSI rear.

 Front	7163 miles.   At the wear bars.  Even wear over the radius of the
	tire.

 Rear	7792 miles.  About 1/16" to the wear bars at the center of the tire.
	Lots of tread at the sides.

Interesting that the front has even wear while most of the wear on the
rear is down the middle.   I'm planning on replacing both tires with the
Z6.  The road pilots are fine when dry.   I don't like the feel when
I hit the tar snakes in the wet, though.

// marc