From: "Clive Liddell" <cliddell@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: 2 cylinders better than 3?

Hi Jim,
Just to say hello to a near neighbour...  Motocycle Centre here handles
Triumph and has had them in stock from when the present 3's came out but I
have not tested one (they have chains!).  There are quite a few running
round here and they look good.

BTW my folk farmed at Harrismith and I (think I still) have relations at
Clarens.

Regards
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.