Ken Ahrweiler

Dear Friends of Ken Ahrweiler,
It is our regret to inform you of the passing of Ken Ahrweiler on
Monday, October 4, 2004.

As many of you know, Ken was struggling with emphysema and a heart
condition for the last several years. We are grateful that Ken was able
to remain active and was able to continue communications with his
friends until his struggle ended, and he passed away at his home in New
Hyde Park last Monday.

The following text was printed in Long Island Newsday Obituaries on
Wednesday, October 6, 2004:

AHRWEILER-Kenneth W. Sr.,  on October 4, 2004 of New Hyde Park, NY.
Beloved husband of Katherine.  Loving father of Kenneth Jr. and Robert.
Loving grandfather of Maxwell, Kevin, Kaitlyn and Braeden...

Please do not reply to this message as Ken's account
<Ken_Ahrweiler@xxxxxxxxx> will no longer be monitored. If you wish to
contact Katherine (wife), Kenneth Jr. (son), or Robert (son) see the
contact information below.

Thank you all for corresponding with Ken and sending him jokes and
humerous messages that kept him laughing. We're sure you all will miss
him.

 Katherine Ahrweiler
 516-354-4570

 Kenneth Ahrweiler Jr. <krissnken@xxxxxxxxxxxx>