Anatomy of a friendship: Let's be careful out there

Warning: long.
It's with some ambivalence that I'm writing this.

I'm sitting here at the keyboard with a gamut of emotions
running through me. Interspersed with searing clarity and
painful haze. Flashes of memories, of life-intense moments
streaming by.

<snip>

She then said that he was at the hospital in the intensive
care unit.

W H A T ??!!

<snip>

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
CBR 929
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides

Bruno,

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with both of you. Sometimes no matter how skilled or careful we are, stuff just happens that is beyond our control.

Take care, and best regards,

Bob Covey
Thousand Oaks CA