Newbie

Gator:

>Hello, I am new here just bought a 2000 r1100rs. First oilhead but I have
several airheads. Couple of quick questions anybody using an Autocom or
similar unit if so where did you mount it? Is there like an archive of
good tips?
Thanks Gator in Dallas
2000 R1100RS

Lots of tech information on www.ibmwr.org   also www.bmwrt.com   The name of
this site has changed, but but the address I've given is an alias to the new
site.   It's huge, but if you look in the forum under the archives section,
you'll find a lot of great information.   The tech section of ibmwr is
classic.   Great classifieds in there too.  The most active for BMWs.

- -TB