  From: Marco S Hyman
  Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 12:16 PM
  Subject: Happy Thanksgiving

  Happy Thanksgiving to the list.   It's been very quiet, lately.   I suppose
  you're all too busy out on the road, enjoying the wonderful riding weather.
  What?  It's not wonderful where you live.   Sorry.   It's been great here.
  Example:

     http://www.snafu.org/saturday/2004/ride-20041123/

  But now I need to wash the bike :-)

  // marc