Re: R1100RTP relays?

Robert W Munday wrote:

>The RT-P has four-way flashers.  What you need to activate the flashers
>is the lighted 4-way switch which plugs into existing wiring behind the
>dashboard (costs around $10 IIRC).  Usually in its place is a switch
>which makes the bike go dark... no brake lights or turn signal lights.

Can this be purchased at the local BMW dealer?  I have a blank switch
spot between the heated grips and the ABS switches on the dash.  I think
you mean I just replace that with the 4 way switch and hopefully there
is a plug back there that hooks up.  Am I on track?

- --
Brian Diver
PDQ Signs   Everett, WA
www.pdq-signs.com