RE: R1100GS Master Cylinder

Thanks Tom,

The rebuild kit is available according to the on-line parts fiche at Max
BMW. I use only Castrol LMA. What you say makes sense about the crystallized
brake fluid. I think that is what I am seeing. Looks like my best bet is to
replace the piston/seal assembly and put on a new rubber boot.

Regards,
Paul T. Donoghue
Highlands Technologies, Inc.