RE: ABS

Well, by the same reasoning, a helmet is only useful in an accident if you
hit your head.

Yes?

 LindaT.
www.CustomTankBags.com
Hollywood, FL
IBA,BMWBMW,AMA
'99 R1100RT Mr Buzzy
'95 F3 Purple Haze
'00 KLR250 Super Sherpa Tenzing

Robert Jenkins
What I a mtrying to say is, there can be circumstances where one is
involved in an accident and they are not even given a chance to use
their ABS. Getting T-boned is one such example. There was a member of
the Beeg list that was killed when someone blew through a side street
and hit him. He never got a chance to use ABS, He was already in front
of the car. IOW ABS is not the cure all for avoiding all motorcycle
accidents. So I am not going to limit my motorcycle choices based on a
safety device that only gives limited protection.