ABS

"Let me ask you this, If ABS were not available on any motorcycle would
you
quit riding?"

"Actually the question should read: 'If ABS were not available on
motorcycles, would you ride one?'"

How about this question: "Two exact motorcycles, same price, one with
ABS, one without.  Is there much of a choice, really?"

Except for the top 3% of riders (which 25% consider themselves as
members),  with ABS is A LOT better than without.  With death staring a
rider in the face, it's very, very hard to avoid a panic stop.

I've ridden for 33 years, the first 31 of those years without ABS.  I'd
never go back.

Chuck G
''98 R1100GS