Re: R1150R Parabellum and Techlusion questions

Peter,  Regarding you second item.  I know, and the list has known
several people trying the techlusion unit.  Reports vary from major
improvement to no effect.  Some say that mileage goes way down, others
don't.  My take on this is that the installation and adjustment of the
unit are critical to good performance.  Further, you don't need this
devise to make your bike run well.  See the IBMWR site for lots of info
on proper tuning, zero=zero, and so on.  I have great luck with
careful tuning and pulling the cat code plug on my RS bike.  Still got
mid 40's mileage to boot.  If you find a lot of soot in the tail pipe,
you know the bike isn't set up properly.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27