From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tpcutter@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 1:54 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Techlusion, CO Pots etc.

In a message dated 1/26/05 12:34:21 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<4. A change of those black  plastic intake tubes to the ones made for a GS
really smooths out 1100 RTs  and RS's.  It also gives more torque at low and
mid revs at a slight  cost to ultimate power at high revs.  I don't know how
you ride, but  I've found that I run near redline very seldom and this is
not
much of a  concern for me.  I'm not sure how this mod works on 1150s.    Not
needed at all with twin spark.>>

I have a set of those tubes  of somebody wants to buy them. I got them from
a wreck. They don't fit my  R1100S. They DO fit the RS and RT.

Tom Cutter