RE: Kickstand down bike shuts off?

So seems they've changed the sidestand behavior between the R1100's and
the 1150's.  I personally prefer the version that the 1150's apparently
use, but to each his/her own.   I believe the BMW parts mentioned in the
link I forwarded earlier will make the 1100's sidestand behave like the
1150's.

FWIW,
Joshua

Here it is again, for any who missed it but were curious.

http://ibmwr.org/r-tech/oilheads/run_on_sidestand/sidestand_start.shtml