  From: Eric Renneisen
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 7:07 PM
  Subject: RE: Hi-carb diet

  John Dancoe wrote:
  > (and White Power forks sans Telelever, which I found
  > puzzling. I've never done anything but rave for the
  > Telelever--the best feature of the bike).

  The Telelever design is great for the street, but traditional forks are
  preferred by racers for their feedback and dynamic geometry under
  braking.

  > Is a Mikuni **KIT** available????? I would absolutely
  > be interested.

  Is there still a homebuilt plane market for the oilhead engine?  I
  remember seeing a web site that described a kit plane that used an R1100
  mill that was converted to carbs.

  Eric Renneisen
  '94 RS
  '88 RT