Fw: [BMWmc] Super Bowl Bunny

Presidents,

Please join me and one hundred drunk, smoky and rowdy in-duh-viduals at
Hooters on US31 in Greenwood, Indiana (N39 39.280  W86 08.400) this
Sunday for the Super Bowl.  Hooters is giving away a 32" television at
each location, but you must be present to enter and win.  From the
Hooters website:

Hooters is Football: Win a TV on February 6th at Every Hooters Location

Every Hooters location will be giving away a 32" Zenith Color TV on
February 6th for the Big Game!  Make sure you have enough room in your
vehicle to fit your prize (it would be awful to have to choose between
your best bud and your new TV).  Come on into your nearest Hooters
location to root for your favorite team and try your luck!  Even if your
team loses, you still can come out a winner!

That sounds good to me.  I could watch the game alone in my rent-a-suite
in Indy or join the crowd for great food and a chance to win a new
Zenith.  As an added bonus, I will be your designated driver should you
choose to consume mass quantities of adult beverages.

If your TV is on the fritz or if you would rather munch on a plate of hot
wings while watching the game, please join me... send your name, address
and cell phone number to me at RWMunday@xxxxxxxx .  The game starts at
6pm eastern, so get there early for best seating.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

Back Home Again In Indiana... home of the 2005 `Hoosier Bunny?`