Re: Old air filters for R1100S needed

Ben,  This was a lot of comment.  I'm not interested in the flame war,
but here is my (ignorant) take on your question about can the ECU
respond to intake tuning.  Simply look at the inputs the computer gets.
  They are air temp, throttle position, O2 sensor, some ignition crap,
and the map inside the box.  I think that's it.  How would you expect
it to see any changes to the intake air charge?

Bob Hadden '05R12GS(with a lot more inputs to the ECU), '62R27(with no
inputs) (They both run pretty good)