Re: Old air filters for R1100S needed

Ben,  Your question was will the bike respond to changes you might make
to the air filter via its' sensors. All of the things you list below
are fixed items.  They will only respond to adjustments by a person,
and are not part of the question you asked.  Note, there is no MAP
sensor in our bikes.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, 'R27