Re: Head light out?

Minor, Bob wrote:

>When my RS did this a couple of years ago, I took the switch apart(amazingly serviceable), cleaned out all the little bits of shaved plastic, shined up the contacts and added some dielectric grease.  It's worked perfectly ever since.

I ended up squirting some WD40 in there (took switch apart & off) and
running the switch a number of times and then flooding again with WD40
and now it works like a champ.  I'll make a relay and hopefully will be
good to go.  Thanks for the suggestions.

- --
Brian Diver
PDQ Signs   Everett, WA
www.pdq-signs.com