From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Makohin
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:54 AM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: lkchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New Bikes

"Kent Christensen" lkchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wriote:

>> re:  Sort of reminds me of GM and they how they would finally get a
>> vehicle right just before they discontinued it and moved on to
something
>> else. The Fiero is the best example of this but some people even
thought
>> the Vega was pretty good in its last year.  (Bob)
>
> Good to see some humor on the list!
>
> "GM getting something right"--especially those two dogs--is as funny
> as
> the notion of collectable Oilheads.

Has some let the Evil Kent out of his cave? Will the Nice Kent be able
wrestle him into submission and regain control of his keyboard? To learn

these answers, stay tuned to tomorrow's episode of "Oilheads: The
Collectibles", available on this list server.

- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S*/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada

*One of the most beautiful forms on two wheels, in this writer's highly
subjective opinion.