Dogwood Trail Rally Presidential Update

Presidents,

The annual Dogwood Trail Rally, hosted by the BMW Riders Of Mississippi,
begins this Friday at Askew's Landing in Edwards, Mississippi (near
Vicksburg).  The weekend forecast for the rally area is for clear sunny
skies with temperatures in the high 60s.  Check the details at
www.bmwridersofmississippi.org .

Scheduled to attend as of 3/30/2005:

Mark Austin    Louisville, KY
Brian Burdette    Pleasant Hill, MO
Karen Burdette    Pleasant Hill, MO    IBMWR Plateholder
Will David    Ocean Springs, MS
Frank Glamser    Hattiesburg, MS    IBMWR Plateholder
Harv Read    Union Grove, WI
Bob Smith    Carthage, TX

If you plan to attend, send your name and home city and state to me at
RWMunday@xxxxxxxx .

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

Spending my final days in Indianapolis... where every day is a `Hoosier
Bunny?` day...