Re: New Bikes and Seduction

Ah, the ST headlight. I took the (artistic/graphic-designer-type) wife down
to the local
dealer today to see the new ST and RT. The wife *loved* the ST headlight.
Said the
combination of sparkling diamond shape with gothic touches was great! And
went
well with the bike's whole design package. Me being your basic design
cretin, who
can only mouth cliches such as, "I know what I like, and I don't like that
headlight,"
I can only hope that I will eventually begin to have some small clue as to
the true
wonderfulness of the design. Maybe in two or three years?

Reid