Re: Restored top bar in RID fuel gauge

I usually run a can of Techron cleaner through the last tank before an
oil change about once a year.  In addition to keeping the injectors
clean, it also seems to help clean the gauge sender as I don't have a
problem with the top bar lighting on a full tank... much easier than
pulling the sender to clean it.

Davis Eichelberger
'96 R1100RT