Presidential Dinner - Columbia, SC

Presidents,

Join me Wednesday evening for a Presidential Dinner as I start my next
computer programming project in beautiful downtown Columbia, South
Carolina.  We will assemble at Hooters Of Columbia, 1928 Broad River Road
(US176) south of I-20.  Plan to arrive around 6:30pm eastern.  If you can
attend, please send me a note offline so that I can secure a table large
enough for the group.  I would like to get information on BMW and other
motorcycle events in the area.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

On Assignment Next Week In Columbia, SC