Re: Speedometer Accuracy

 > If one has GPS on the bike, is the speed display super accurate at any
 > given moment?

No, it is not super accurate

It depends upon satellite coverage, power savings settings, and how straight
the road.   If on tight twisties under trees don't believe the GPS.
The GPS only knows where it is this sample period and where it was last
sample period and assumes you were driving a straight line between
samples.   OK, that's simplified as I'm sure they integrate over several
samples, but you get the picture.

Before SA was turned off my GPS would sometimes report 1.2 - 1.3 MPH
when I was stopped!  I figure that it could easily be off 1 - 2 MPH when
moving.

// marc