Re: Starting problem (R1100)

|  I know the ABS does not like low voltage, but I can
|  do without it, but the other electronics are a bit
|  more important - is it time to for a new battery.

Mark,

I don't think you need a new battery. Well, maybe, but it has
nothing to do with low voltage on injection electronics.
Out of my will, I had sometimes to run the bike with dead,
or totally near emply batteries, and the bike fired OK :
to my suprise the injection and spark plug electronics seems
to accomodate with very little power (electric petrol pump too!).
Of course, this is not true with ABS : this is what the auto-test is for.

my 0.02 euro,

					Pascal