Re: Spark plugs

There's that Tom Brown in gutter again.

1. I never said the Autolites were special.... not for $1.99 (Tom
accuses me of being a moron by crediting me with something I didn't
say). Indeed my belief, if incoherently written before, is that it
prolly makes little difference what plug you use provided it has one
electrode, right heat range, and projected tip, with carved electrodes
as found in precious metal plugs a further benefit.

2. I think we can all do without you posting stupid patronizing crap
like "In the end we (and that includes you, Ben) don't really know why
things work." Not too helpful, Tom, eh?

I'm going riding

Ben
Toronto