  From: Seattle Dan
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 1:20 PM
  Subject: RE: Keeping cool in the Dog Days of summer

  Robert, sorry for the bum luck!

  May I ask -- what color is your helmet? The really "cool" (looking) matt
  black :)

  Personally I have a black Arai Quantum II and a while Arai XD white. The
  latter has a far more open design, a visor to keep the sun off my face and
  it's white. Overall I find it FAR cooler. I do all my commuting with my
  white XD and when I go for a longer (more spirited) ride I'll revert to
  wearing the Quantum as the XD has far more wind turbulence / noise.