From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ben Barkow
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 7:40 AM
To: oilheads
Subject: Dual plugging. Was "Surge Free" spark plugs

I'm far from wanting to tear down my heads. While pretty easy on an
Airhead but looks like a lotta hours on an Oilhead. But it would likely
help my grunt-range, I'd bet. I think Gord charged c$175 for my two
Airhead heads but he's been adding plugs to Airheads for a long time.

Gprd Bush in Malton, Ontario (Toronto area): 905-677-8657

How is the electrical side handled? Just a matter of hiding one or two
more coils? Nothing much more?

Ben