  From: Eckhard Grohe
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 6:47 AM
  Subject: Re: Bob Silas ' comments

  Robert:

  I fully agree.   These people are a model I wish others would follow.  The
  is a real lack of a Canadian presence  when it comes to internet based
  business.  I have often wanted to by from a Canadian  outlet and couldn't
  find one.  This is not an anti American thing, it's just that if it has to
  go through customs it takes more time and hassle both from the delay point
  of view and when I have to go to the post office to pick it up.

  Eckhard.