Re: Change in Bike Sound

Greg,

 It clearly sounds like shot muffler bearings (which are excluded on your warranty) to me. They probably went bad and caused excess back pressure on the sand clapper valve, which are designed to blow out like that to keep the Fritzlator from going on the Fritz.

Just enjoy it and find something to keep that smile off your face!.