Re: Whatcha got there??

John,  Put me in for a yes vote for 'the rest of the story"!

Couple of questions.  Did you pull out the computer and extra parts?
How much weight there?  How is the area around your feet with carbs
right next to them?

Glad to hear you like the results.  Must have been a challenge to make
this conversion, so the satisfaction of a job well done must be
gratifying indeed!

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27