Anyone headed to NY State? (OT)

Hey, all.

I'm in a situation here.  I have a K75 engine in Shelby NC, that
needs to get to Hopewell Junction, NY.  I haven't had good luck
finding out from the trucking companies how much that'd cost, and one
line that I contacted said it would be pricey because once they got
to NY, it had to be handed off to a different line.  UPS etc. are out
of the question due to weight and size.

I thought I'd snoop around to see if anyone was either headed north
or *knew* someone headed north.

If you have ANY help in this area, give me a shout.
- --
____________________________________
Don MacQueen, Shelby NC
- --How ya like THEM gas prices?
'95 R1100RS
'75 R90/6
'00.5 RSV Mille
'88 K75s (challenged)
'05 B5.5 Passat PD-TDI
'01 Great Googoolee Moogoolee
'02 BikeE E2
WolfPack #004 emeritus
BMWRA, BMWMOA, TDIclub.com, Apriliaforum