Re: Lets get back to oilheads...throttle body question

Thanks, Pascal, et al

I thought (hoped) replacing o-rings would solve my problem...not so.
The throttle bodies seem to synch ok under load, but idle is
erratic...bypass screws still widely apart to balance.  I'll check shaft
play tomorrow, spray some carb cleaner at them, and clean out the bypass
screws (maybe there's a bad o-ring in there).  Throttle stops seem
tight, so I don't think there's any sense in trying to zero them if the
butterfly shaft bushings are worn out.  Many thanks.

John Van Deren
Montpelier, VT