Re: Of belt drives and rear end failures

For the record, the belt for the F650CS is $240 US list price.  I would
think that dealers would stock this sort of item so there would be no
delay in getting back on the road.  On the CS, belts last for up to
90,000 miles without much maintenance at all.  Higher hp twins might
need a bigger belt or need replacement more often.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27