Re: Trickle charging revisited..

Thanks for the info Jim, and also to Bob Hadden for responding.

My apologies for the incorrect use of the nomenclature, I think of
"trickle charger" as a generic term to describe a low-amperage device
designed solely for the purpose of maintaining a battery for an
extended period of non-use. As opposed to the regular 10A chargers
used mainly for autos. You are absolutely correct, it is a Float
Charger I'm after for my gel cell, and appreciate all the brand
suggestions.

Mike