RE: Extra mirrors?

Cees,
The left and right mirror fitting arrangement is different.  You may be able
to fit a generic mirror to the LH side but you need to order the LH threaded
bolt for the RH side.  Roadster mirrors also fit perfectly.

I ride an RT and an R and find that I use the bar mirrors in preference on
the RT especially when I'm wearing my bifocals :)

Regards
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
'96 R850R ~79k.km