  From: Gregory Appling
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:29 AM
  Subject: Re: All this Oilheads traffic

  Rain? Well here in the Bay area we had it open up one day a week or
  so ago and drop a little bit on us. But that was after a sunny
  morning no rain ride to work and allowed for a sunny afternoon no
  rain ride home from work.

  I think it rained back in April but that was so long ago I can't be to sure.

  If you are looking for good weather to ride in drop by the Bay Area,
  It's already equipped with great roads to ride on:)

  gregory

  At 03:21 AM 9/27/2005, Wayne Woodruff wrote:
  > >What, has it started raining already?
  >
  >Rain?  what's that?  We had out first rain in a month last night.
  >Perfect timing.  No lost riding time :-)

  2002 R1150R
  BMWMOA # 117910
  San Francisco, CA