  From: Robert W Munday
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:24 AM
  Subject: BUNNY: Dayton, Ohio Area Oilheads

  Heads,

  My next computer programming gig starts Monday in Dayton, Ohio and will
  last for up to two months initially.  Jill McCarley moved away to Texas,
  so I don't know any BMW owners remaining in Dayton.  I do know quite a
  few in Cincinnati.

  If you are in the Dayton area, please write to me offline.  I intend to
  resume the tradition of the semi-weekly IBMWR Presidential Wings (Dayton
  has two locations of Hooters) in Dayton with some weekend lunches at
  Skyline Chili, Graeter's or other venues in Cincinnati.  I can host
  visits to the Air Force Museum or other cool sites in the Dayton area,
  plus have that trip to the Newport, Kentucky Aquarium that I didn't get
  to when I was working in Indianapolis.  I'll also be traveling to
  Columbus for hockey games now that the NHL is playing again.

  I hope to see you on my return to the great white north.

  Robert Munday...  Montgomery, Alabama    `98 R11CHP   `95 R1100RSL
  Village Idiot   Rolling Broccoli Rider   BOOF #131    SR #2   NFO #2
  Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
  Beemer Hill Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
  Keeper Of The List    * Iron Bunny *

  ... on assignment in Dayton, Ohio