Re: helmet funk

Rob,  My vendor suggests that you just put the helmet in the sink and
wash it out with Woolite.  Then rinse completely and set out where it
will dry reasonably quickly.  You don't want mold starting up in there.

I have tried this and it worked great.  Light scrubbing with a sponge,
cloth or just your fingers gets most of the crud out just fine.  The
foam core of the helmet won't absorb any water, so no harm done.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27