Transmission Paranoia

The warranty on my '02 R1150R runs out next month.  In the last couple of
months, it's begun to occasionally happen that when I go to downshift from 2
to 1 (or sometimes from 3 to 2), my quick dab at the pedal meets not with
the usual smooth and precise shift, but with unyielding resistance, as if
the clutch were still engaged and the power on.  Dabbing at it again once or
twice usually frees it.  Does this mean my gearbox is preparing to spill its
guts, once it's sure the warranty has expired?

	- Martin
- --
Martin Lodahl of Auburn, CA
lodahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx