Broken bag mount.

I broke the front hook off the right side bag on my R1150R.  Did not hurt
the bag, just broke off the part that hooks over the bag mounting rail.

I tried using JB Weld to "glue" the broken piece back on, but the first ride
on a bumpy road caused it to snap off again.

I can fabricate an aluminum piece and connect it with bolts through the bag,
I think.  Does anyone have a better suggestion?

Does BMW sell bags in pieces?  Does anyone have a busted left bag and want
to sell their right bag?

Pete, with an off-balance 02 R1150RA