RE: Broken Bag --- One More Thing

Tom:

No marks on the bottom of the case.  The right bag hit a post at about 5
mph; I was paying attention to the post on the left side and thought I had
room to get through. I did, just gave the left too much room.

I am 6'1" and weigh about 210 so increased the rear shock preload before I
left the dealer's lot.  Have had to do that with bikes for years.  At least
the R1150R has the remote pre-load adjustment so it is easy to adjust.  Sure
wish the front shock had a preload adjustment.  That would improve handling!

Pete
02 R1150RA